We collect personal information from you, including information about your:
- contact information
- computer or network
- interactions with us
- billing or purchase information
We collect your personal information in order to:
- fulfil obligations concerning any contracts entered between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request.
- provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about
- notify you about changes to our service.
- ensure that content from Our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you.
We keep your information for as long as necessary to fulfil its purpose at which point, we securely destroy it by erasing all digital records.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you would like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.