From the anime series Gundam SEED Destiny comes Lunamaria Hawke’s Custom ZGMF-1000/A1 Gunner ZAKU Warrior!
Master Grade kits differ from other 1/100 scale Gunpla, with their level of detail, articulation, and proportions being second only to the Perfect Grade line.
This 1/100th scale Master Grade model stands at approx 189mm, kit-set contains:
- Parts to build Gunner Zaku Warrior (Lunamaria Hawke Custom)
- EX-A1 Gunner Wizard pack
- Beam cannon
- Beam Assault Rifle magazine (non-functional)
- Hand Grenade
- Beam Assault Rifle
- Beam Tomahawk
- 2x 1/100 Lunamaria Hawke figurine (sitting/standing)
- Adapter for Action Base
Weapons & Gimmicks
- The cockpit hatch can be opened to reveal pilot figurine.
- The Index-to-pinky finger parts can be swapped.
- Any of the weapons can be wielded by the hands.
- Hand Grenades can be optionally detached from the waist armor.
- The non-functional ammo packs can be optionally removed from the shield.
- The Beam Assault Rifle’s foregrip can flip out.
- The Beam Assault Rifle can be folded into storage mode and mount onto the rear waist armor. (The mounting point is revealed by sliding down the piece)
- The Beam Cannon can be folded out and rearrange into attack mode for the ZAKU Warrior to wield.
One of the many variants of the ZGMF-1000 ZAKU Warrior achieved through use of the Wizard Packs, the Gunner ZAKU Warrior is specialized for artillery strikes. Besides the standard armament of the ZAKU Warrior, the Gunner ZAKU Warrior also carries a M1500 “Orthros” high-energy long-range beam cannon, which is installed on the back-mounted Gunner Wizard Pack. This beam cannon is the strongest ranged weapon available to the ZAKU Warrior and grants it an impressive firepower over long ranges, capable of destroying any mobile suits or mobile armors within its line of fire.