From the OVA Mobile Suit: Gundam Unicorn comes the Neo-Zeon Customised High Mobility Mobile Suit MSN-06S SINANJU!
Master Grade kits differ from other 1/100 scale Gunpla, with their level of detail, articulation, and proportions being second only to the Perfect Grade line.
This 1/100th scale Master Grade model stands at approx 189mm, kit-set contains:
- Parts to build Sinanju
- Beam rifle
- 2x Beam axes
- 2x Beam sabers
- 2x Full Frontal 1/100th scale figures (Standing/Sitting)
Kit Features & Gimmicks
- Arms and Legs feature double-jointed elbow/knee parts for a wider range of articulation.
- Shoulder joints can be pushed forward for extra frontwards articulation.
- The cockpit hatch can be opened and closed.
- Back and leg thrusters can be rearranged.
- Beam Rifle can mount onto the rear waist armor.
- Grenade Launcher can be mounted onto the Beam Rifle.
- Beam Sabers can optionally attach to the forearms.
- Beam Axe hilts can be detached, or rearranged onto the shield to form attack mode.
Originally the MSN-06S Sinanju Stein developed by Anaheim Electronics as part of the Earth Federation’s “UC Project”, its movable frame is partly made from Psycho-Frame materials. All of the Gundam-like features (except for the vulcan) in the Sinanju Stein have been replaced with a Zeonic design and weaponry, making it reminiscent of the Sazabi.
The boosters were also replaced with large flexible thrusters mounted in a wing-like arrangement on its back. Sporting multiple vernier thrusters throughout its frame, the unit is capable of achieving precise movements and high speeds. With its overwhelming combat ability, crimson body, and mono-eye sensors, the Sinanju reminds all who see it of the legendary “Red Comet”.