From the original anime series Mobile Suit: Gundam comes the E.F.S.F Prototype Long-Range Support Mobile Suit RX-75-4 GUNTANK!
This 1/144th scale High Grade Universal Century kit-set contains:
- Parts to build GUNTANK
- Pilot figure
Weapons & Gimmicks
- Though hindered by the cannon panels, the head can tilt via a ball-joint neck.
- The shoulders can raise horizontally.
- The upper elbows can rotate.
- The elbow joints can only bend up to 80 degrees.
- Bop Missile Launchers can swivel.
- Though hindered by the panels, the waist can rotate 360 degrees if the torso is slightly lifted up.
- Cannons can pivot up and down.
- Canopy can open to reveal pilot figure
The RX-75-4 Guntank was developed when the first rumors of the Principality of Zeon’s mobile suits reached the Federation. Only one of the Guntank units survived the attack on Side 7. This last prototype made its way to the Pegasus-class assault cruiser White Base. The Guntank then fought alongside the RX-77-2 Guncannon and the RX-78-2 Gundam.
The RX-75-4 Guntank was the first prototype Earth Federation Forces mobile suit developed by Operation V. The Guntank had the torso and arms of a mobile suit, but possessed caterpillar treads for legs. Initially, it was designed to be piloted by a crew of two, with a gunner in the canopy-style cockpit on the head and a driver in another cockpit in the torso. However, it was later changed to be controlled by a single pilot in the canopy-style cockpit. Like all “Operation V” mobile suits, the Guntank used the Core Block System. The Guntank’s main weapons are twin 120mm cannons, which are effective at long and medium ranges. Its arms have four-barrel missile launchers instead of hands, and they provided good cover fire against enemy tanks and aircraft, but are less effective against enemy mobile suits.