From the design series Mobile Suit Gundam the Origin: Mobile Suit Discovery comes the Principality of Zeon Prototype Mobile Suit YMS-07B-0 Prototype Gouf (Tactical Demonstrator)!
This 1/144th scale High Grade GUNDAM: The Origin kit-set contains:
- Parts to build Prototype Gouf Tactical Demonstrator
- Swappable MW-01 Manipulator arm
- Open hand
- Holding hand
- Heat Whip
- 2 Heat Hawks (storage & deployed)
Weapons & Gimmicks
- Arms and Legs feature double-jointed elbow/knee parts for a wider range of articulation.
- Pelvis joint can swing forwards (for extra articulation) and backwards.
- Mono-eye can be moved left or right via a switch underneath.
- Right arm can swap with either Heat Whip arm or MW-01 Manipulator arm.
- Heat Whip can be swapped into attack mode.
- Heat Hawk can be mounted on both sides of the waist armor.
The YMS-07B-0 Prototype Gouf (Tactical Demonstrator) is a prototype mobile suit based on the MS-06F Zaku II with fully revamped armor, propulsion devices, cooling devices, and cockpit layout. Apart from the YMS-07A-0 Prototype Gouf (Mobility Demonstrator) produced for mobility demonstration, the YMS-07B-0 Prototype Gouf (Tactical Demonstrator) was created to test new fixed weaponry. Its forearms use the same attachment method as the Mobile Worker MW-01 Model 01 Late Type, with the right forearm containing a prototype heat rod, while the left contains a 3-barrel Machine Gun.
In U.C. 0082, Anaheim Electronics, having absorbed Zeonic Inc., began compiling a history of the development of mobile suits. Footage of the Prototype Gouf Tactical Demonstrator was found among the data collected from the Side 3 extra banchi once known as the Dark Colony.
In the footage, the Prototype Gouf was engaging in simulated combat against a RTX-65 Guntank Early Type, and was able to disable it using its heat rod. According to a Zeonic technician, the test pilot of the unit seen in the footage was Ramba Ral. This was supported by the fact that the Prototype Gouf was painted blue and has the identification number “31”, same as Ramba Ral’s MS-04 Bugu. However, there were no other evidence supporting this theory, and the truth is unknown.