From the OVA Mobile Suit Gundam: The Origin comes the Principality of Zeon Black Tri-Stars Use Mobile Suit MS-06R-1A Zaku II High Mobility Type (Ortega Custom)!
This 1/144th scale High Grade GUNDAM: The Origin kit-set contains:
- MS-06R-1A Zaku II High Mobility Type
- Giant Heat Hawk
- Zaku Machine Gun
- Heat Hawk (1 storing, 1 deployed)
- Trigger right hand
- Open left hand
- Display Stand
- 2 Effect parts
- Adapter for Action Base
Weapons & Gimmicks
- The hands are swappable.
- Each of the weapons must be wielded by their own respective hands.
- Heat Hawk can be mounted on both sides of the waist armor.
- The Zaku Machine Gun’s foregrip can swing left or right.
- Machine Gun ammo can be mounted onto the rear waist armor.
- Effect parts can be attached to the Giant Heat Hawk.
- Zaku II can be mounted with the Action Base via an adapter.
The personalized mobile suits of the Black Tri-Stars used during the Loum campaign in the opening weeks of the One Year War. The Tri-Stars would not only use these suits to lead the Zeon MS forces into battle in the Loum but also cripple the “Ananke” a Magellan-class that served as the flagship for the Federation forces at the Loum, and also capture Johann Ibrahim Revil as he attempted to flee his downed ship.
When the mass production system of the highly versatile C Type was refined in anticipation of the war of independence, the Principality forces began developing MS-06 Zaku II types adapted for local warfare, which were specialized for particular combat situations. The first of these to be completed was the MS-06R-1A Zaku II High Mobility Type. In this machine, versatility was abandoned, and improvements were made to increase its mobility for combat in outer space. Its large backpack was fitted with an extra propellant tank, which could hold a greater supply of quickly consumed propellant. Three large acceleration thrusters were added to each leg to further boost its mobility.